The Georgia Legislative Black Caucus is a nonprofit, charitable, nonpartisan and educational organization, organized for the following purposes:
1) To protect the general welfare of African American people, people of color and disadvantaged citizens of Georgia in matters of health, welfare, education, criminal justice and employment;
2) To efficiently develop remedies for growing social and economic problems;
3) To stimulate the professional and intellectual advancement of its members;
4) To develop good citizenship; and
5) To advance the study and implement solutions to problems effecting African Americans and all people of color in the State of Georgia.
It is our Vision to set high standards for African American legislators and other political leaders for years to come. We want to boldly assert the power of the black vote and the power of the black voice. Our ultimate vision is for all blacks and all of Georgia’s citizens to enjoy the God-given rights of justice and equality.
Without Vision the People Perish.
Thank you to our supporters!
Register and Secure your room today!
Become a CORPORATE SPONSOR or a SUSTAINING ASSOCIATE MEMBER of the Georgia Legislative Black Caucus. Our mission is to educate the public, voters and statewide leaders about issues that affect all people of color and the disadvantaged in Georgia. Your support helps to fund FORUMS and the work of the GLBC throughout the year.